ADMISSION PROCEDURE :-
- Registration fee is inclusive of prospectus fee and is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration is a pre-requisition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of January.
- Students seeking admission to various classes should get themselves registered for admission.
- The students for Nursery Classes are admitted on the basis of general observation only.
- Admission will be done on the basis of written test and interview and is subjected to the availability of seats.
- Students seeking admission to Class Nursery should not be less then 3 yrs of age as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.
- Parents are required to deposit the admission charges by the due date. Registration forms are available in the school.
- Filled form must be deposited with Birth Certificate, Two Stamp Size Photographs and Transfer Certificate (in case coming from another school) along with Progress Report from the previous school.
- Students who are admitted to the school are expected to produce Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/Corporation. It is compulsory to bring the original certificates along with a photocopy.
- If parents fail to produce the birth certificate within a month of admission, the admission stands automatically cancelled. Dues paid will not be refunded.
WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE :-
- One month’s advance notice in writing to withdraw a student must be given to the school before 10th of the month. If the notice period is short, the fee due for the next month will also be charged along with the prescribed fee for the issue of T.C.
- The parents, who want to withdraw their ward after the final result is declared, must inform school authorities by the last working day of February of the current session in writing; otherwise he/she will have to pay full amount of dues in next session including all the dues & tuition fee for the month of April.